Ready to Apply
*Note: each program has different application periods, requirements and process of admission. Be sure to review the program you are applying for.
CSU Channel Islands Nursing BS Track 1 Generic (Basic) Program
Applying to Track 1 Generic Program at CSU Channel Islands (two step process):
- Apply to the University during priority application period beginning October 1st through November 30th. CSU admissions applications are available online at www.CSUMentor.edu.
- When selecting the desired major, applicants should select PRE-NURSING major.
- Submit Official Transcripts from all Colleges and/or Universities attended during application period by hand delivering or mailing to the following address:
- Apply to the Nursing Program (after being admitted to the University) during Nursing Program application period beginning February 1st through February 28th. Nursing Program applications are available online at the following link:Nursing Application
- Submit Official Transcripts, TEAS Exam Scores (Submit electronically from ATI site), and all documents needed for Supplemental Criteria (PDF, 76KB) . Documents must be received by the nursing department no later than the last day of the application period by hand delivery or mailed to the following address:
Please have all your documents all in one envelope.
Documents must be submitted no later than February 28th. Documents received after will be denied
BSN Program at Cottage Health System (Goleta Satellite Campus)
Documents may be placed under the office door if closed
Important Note: University & Nursing Application due date: August 1 - August 31
Step One: Apply to the University: csumentor for Spring 2014, Intended Major BS Nursing at Cottage Health System. Important note: If you will be graduating from CSUCI in the fall you must complete the University application and subsequent Intent to Enroll in order to be eligible for admission in the Spring.
Step Two: Apply to the CSU Channel Islands BSN Nursing Program at Cottage Health System Nursing Application: for Spring 2014.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nursing program application, official paper transcripts, (Include any in progress courses) TEAS scores from ATI, and all documentation of supplemental criteria ( PDF, (76KB) must be received by the nursing department no later that August 31st. The TEAS results must be sent electronically to the Nursing department. Please hand deliver or mail all other documents to:CSU Channel Islands Nursing Program 5383 Hollister Avenue #220 Goleta, Ca 93111
Track II Bachelor of Science in Nursing Programs:
Fast Track ADN to BSN Program Track II (14 month Program): For recent ADN graduates, or applicants eligible to graduate in Spring from a Community College
Important Note: University & Nursing Application date: March 1 - April 15
Step One: Apply to the University: csumentor for Summer 2013, Intended Major: ADN - BSN
Step Two: Apply to the CSU Channel Islands Nursing Program ADN - BSN Fast Track Nursing Application: for summer 2013. Additional application requirements, two letters of recommendation, (professional or educational) One from a nursing professor of your Nursing program, resume, two sets of official transcripts from every College / University attended. Send two sets of transcripts with supporting documents to Extended University for processing.
RN - BSN Program Track II (22 Month Program): For current RN's only
Important Note:University & Nursing Application date: May 1 - July 1
Step One: Apply to the University: csumentor for Fall 2013, Intended Major: Nursing RN - BSN
Step Two: Apply to the CSU Channel Islands Nursing Program RN - BSN Nursing Application: for Fall 2013. Additional application requirements, two letters of recommendation, (professional or educational) Copy of RN license, resume, two sets of official transcripts from every College / University attended. Send two sets of transcripts with supporting documents to Extended University for processing.Extended University Sage Hall RM 2109 One University Dr. Camarillo, CA 93012-8599
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. RN - BSN Program Chair Barbara Thorpe, RN, EdD Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org